When you want to pay a bill using a check you can manually write one, or print one from Monchilla.
- Click the Expenses tab. On the Expenses page, select your bill from the list and click Edit Item.
Note: If you don't see your bill on the list, you need to first enter the bill into Monchilla.
- In the Bill window, scroll to the bottom and click the Payment button to open the Make a Payment window.
- In the Make a Payment window, enter the amount you would like to pay (the amount owed is populated for you, but you can change it). Then click Save.
- If you'd like to hand-write the check, do so now. To print the check, at the bottom of the Bill window, click the Print button.
- Select either a voucher check or a standard check and click OK.
- In the Bill Preview window, review the check for accuracy and click Print.
Print Multiple Checks
If you have more than one bill to pay with a printed check you can print them simultaneously.
- Click the Expenses tab. On the Expenses page, and click the Payment button.
- Select Pay Suppliers and click OK.
- Select the bills you want to pay by checking the Select box. Then click Mark Confirmed, wait for the paychecks to disappear, and click Next.
- On the next screen, select the paychecks you want to print by checking the Select box. Then click Print Checks.
- Select the paycheck format you use and click OK.
Note: Standard Checks will print 3 checks per page and Voucher Checks will print a single check and two voucher copies.
- In the Bill Preview window, review the checks for accuracy, then click Print.
Your paychecks are downloaded to your computer and ready to send to the printer.