Monchilla helps you track bills that need to be paid to suppliers.
Note: "Supplier" is the term Monchilla uses to refer to a contractor, vendor, or anyone else who provides products or services used by your company.
- Under Expenses, click Expenses. The Expenses page opens.
- Click Bill to create a new bill for this supplier. The Bill window opens.
- Select the supplier. The expense Account and Payment Terms are suggested based on the supplier profile.
- Click the Add Item button to add products purchased from this supplier.
- Enter the Name, Quantity, and Price and click Save.
- The product is added to the Purchased items. Click Save.
You've successfully created a bill. When the due date arrives (based on the term selected) the bill will turn red to indicate it’s time to pay it.