If you use QuickBooks to manage company data, you can import existing files to your Monchilla account. You simply need to export a .csv file that you can import to Monchilla.
Export from QuickBooks
- In the top toolbar, click Vendors and select Vendor Center.
- Click the Transactions tab. Then click the Export button.
- The Send Report to Excel window opens. Select Create a comma separated values (.csv) file and click Export.
- Navigate to your desired folder, enter a file name, and click Save.
Now that you’ve exported the file in the correct format, you’re ready to import it to Monchilla.
Import to Monchilla
- Log in to your Monchilla account. Under the Settings tab, click Import.
- On the Step 1: Import Chart of Accounts page, click the Skip this Step button five times to get to Step 6: Import Unpaid Bills.
- On the Step 6: Import Unpaid Bills page, click the Select button.
- Select the .csv file you just created and click Open.
- The selected filename will appear below. (Note: If you selected the wrong file, click the red X to remove it, then repeat the steps to select the correct file.) Then click Import Unpaid Bills.
If the import is successful, the page will move ahead to Step 7: Import Products.
If the import fails, you will receive an error message. Check your file to ensure the formatting is correct. If the problem persists, contact email@example.com.