If a transaction is configured properly for direct deposit, it will be listed on the E-pay page so you can execute it for payment via direct deposit. If it's not listed, follow these steps to ensure it's been set up correctly.
Bank Account Connected
First, ensure that your bank account is connected correctly.
- Under the Banking tab, click Accounts.
- Select your bank from the list and click Edit Item.
- Review to ensure your bank accounts are listed.
- Click the Accounting tab and select the account named Primary Checking Account and click Edit Item.
- Verify that the Associate to Bank or Credit Card Account is checked and that the account you want to use to pay direct deposit items is selected from the Bank or Credit Card Account drop-down menu.
Payee Set Up for Monchilla Payments
To execute a direct deposit, the payee of the bill or the paycheck must be configured correctly. For more information:
Verify Employee Bank Info
If the direct deposit is for an employee:
- Click the Payroll tab.
- Select the employee from the list and click Edit Item.
- In the Employee Profile window, scroll to the bottom and verify that Pay Using Monchilla Payments box is checked.
Verify Supplier Bank Info
If the direct deposit is for a supplier:
- Under the Expense tab, click Suppliers.
- Select the supplier from the list and click Edit Item.
- In the Supplier Profile window, scroll to the bottom and verify that Pay Using Monchilla Payments box is checked.
If you're still having trouble, contact email@example.com for assistance.