Employees paid through direct deposit or printed checks will automatically receive paystubs, but if you hand-write a paycheck or need to email a paystub for another reason, follow these steps:
- Under the Payroll tab, click Paychecks.
- On the Paychecks page, select the employee paycheck and click Edit Item.
The Paycheck window opens.
- In the Paycheck window, scroll to the bottom and click the Send button.
- Select the type of pay stub you want to send and click OK. A preview of the pay stub appears.
- Review the paystub for accuracy, then click the Send button.
The email window opens.
- Edit the email as needed and click Send.
The pay stub is emailed to the employee using the email address in the employee profile.