Using Monchilla Payments, you can make direct deposits to employees or suppliers. Monchilla Payments is a separate service so you will need to sign up for an account.
Sign up for Monchilla Payments
- From the Monchilla.com homepage, click LOG IN.
- Click Payments in the upper left corner of the screen.
- Click Sign up.
- Complete the fields with information about the business (not the business owner). If don’t have a DBA (“doing business as” name) just list your business name again in the DBA field.
- Enter business owner / bank account owner information:
- Provide a cell phone number that will be available when you execute direct deposit as a one-time password will be sent to this number each time you execute a funds transfer.
- The email address you use for the owner will be used to log in to Monchilla Payments when you return.
- The password must be complex and include a special character (&%$#) towards the middle of the password.
- Click the Sign up button. You should see the following window.
- Close out this window and open your email inbox (the email used for the owner). You should see an email that looks like this:
- Click the link to validate your email, then log in using your email address and Monchilla Payments password. If you don’t log in after clicking the link, your email will not be confirmed.
Add Your Bank Account
- To add the bank account used to pay employees or suppliers with direct deposit, click the Manage tab in the upper right corner.
- Click the Add Bank button.
- Type the first few letters of your bank name and give the system a moment (up to 30 seconds) to search for your bank. Then click your Bank Name.
- Now provide your Routing Number and Account Number (the numbers you see along the bottom of your checks, but make sure you don’t have them reversed). Then enter a friendly name like “Payroll Account” under Bank Name and select the type of account.
- Be sure to read the info on the page about the verification process and then digitally sign the authorization statement and click Save.
- Monitor your bank account for two small withdrawals (if you don’t see them within 3 days please email email@example.com as something has failed). When you see them listed in your bank account, log in to payments.monchilla.com, click the Manage tab in the upper right corner, then click the Verify button in the lower right corner.
- Now type in the amounts withdrawn from your account (in any order) and click Submit.
You've successfully created a Monchilla Payments account and added your bank account. Monchilla will now attempt to verify account owner information with your bank and you will be ready to execute direct deposit (usually within 24 hours).
If you haven't already Connect Your Bank account to Monchilla Money you may wish to do that now.