You can customize your invoices to match your company's branding.
- Under the Income tab, click Customize.
- If you'd like to send your customers a printed payment stub they can return with their payment, check the Add Payment Stub box.
- To upload your logo click the Select button and then select your logo. Make sure it is a .jpg, 450px x 150px, or it may be resized and distorted on your invoices.
- If you plan to print your invoice and put it into an envelope with a window, click the Envelope for Billing box. This will reorganize the top portion of your invoice.
- Choose your exact brand colors. The first color is used for the background of the table heading and the second color is used for the text in the heading.
- Finally, uncheck any columns you don't need included in your invoices and click the Save Customization button.
You've successfully customized your invoices.
Preview Your Invoice
To see your new invoices, open the preview on any invoice.
- Click the Income tab, select any invoice, and click the Edit Item button.
- Scroll to the bottom of the invoice and click Print.
- A preview of your invoice appears.
Now that you’ve customized your template, you're ready to create a new invoice.