If your bank doesn't support automatic downloads you can still add your bank account account manually:
- Under the Banking tab, click Accounts. Then, click the New Bank button.
- Click the Click here to import Bank transactions link to import Bank transactions.
- Provide your Bank Name, Account Number and Account Type. If you plan to use this account to pay using Monchilla Payments, be sure all information matches the information you provided when you signed up and connected your bank to Monchilla Payments. Then click Next.
- On the Upload Bank Transaction page, click Cancel.
- On the screen showing your bank account information, click OK.
- If this is the bank account you would like to associate with your primary checking account, select your bank account and click OK.
You've successfully added a bank account manually.